EMC has a dedicated pump repair facility located in Chesapeake Virginia capable of handling pumps of very large diameters and weighing over 60 tons. Our pump engineers and technicians can also perform rebuilds and repairs at your location.
About EMC Pumps
- 20,000 square foot dedicated pump facility
- EMC's facility can safely handle pumps with a capacity up to 300,000 gpm.
- Complete in-house machining capabilities
- In- house capability to reverse engineer and re-manufacture components.
- Experienced in applying a wide variety of performance coatings
- In- house Machining up to 11 feet in diameter and 90 feet long.
- Welding program approved by NAVSEA.
- In house transportation including over height and overweight loads.
- Testing available
- Our Facility is licensed to handle radioactive material.
- EMC wins business of the year award.
- EMC safety milestones.
- EMC is going digital!
- EMC maintenance moves online!
- EMC receives radioactive license amendment 7
- EMC awarded HRSD Gold Award!
- Here we grow again!
- EMC has recently expanded its' Engineering capabilities.
- EMC presented award for SKF Certified Rebuilder.
- Baker DX-12 (Motor winding and surge tester)
- EMC acquires XRF Equipment (Thermo Niton XL2 Gold).
- EMC acquires PDMA MCE (Motor Circuit Evaluator).