EMC Power Distribution Department provides Unsurpassed Quality and Experience in the maintaining and upgrading of your Power Distribution Equipment. We can service your equipment from Low Voltage to Substation 220KV Voltage.
Power Distribution Equipment is often the most neglected, yet important, piece of equipment in your facility.
EMC can help you avoid and prevent power outages & costly downtime before it is too late!
About EMC Power Distribution
- Molded Case Circuit Breakers
- Switchgear & Circuit Breakers (Air & Vacuum) up to 15KV
- Substation Maintenance up to 220 KV
- SF6/Vacuum/Air Circuit breaker Repair
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies repair/servicing
- NFPA 70E Arc Flash Mitigation Studies and compliance
- Protective relay and instrument testing
- Custom Periodic Preventive Maintenance Programs
- Replacement Breakers and parts (new and obsolete)
- Infrared Scanning
- Transformer testing and repair
- Turnkey projects - Switchgear/Transformers
- Start-up services and Training
- 24-Hour emergency Service On-Site
- EMC wins business of the year award.
- EMC safety milestones.
- EMC is going digital!
- EMC maintenance moves online!
- EMC receives radioactive license amendment 7
- EMC awarded HRSD Gold Award!
- Here we grow again!
- EMC has recently expanded its' Engineering capabilities.
- EMC presented award for SKF Certified Rebuilder.
- Baker DX-12 (Motor winding and surge tester)
- EMC acquires XRF Equipment (Thermo Niton XL2 Gold).
- EMC acquires PDMA MCE (Motor Circuit Evaluator).