SERVICE LEVEL ONE COATINGS
Service Level One Coatings are coatings designed and applied such that they will not flake or degrade under serious accident conditions within a reactor compartment or containment.
EMC responded to our customer’s needs to have these coating applied on motors and pumps after the rebuilding process so they could comply with the requirements prior to being re-installed in the power plant.
About EMC Service Level One Coatings
EMC is currently approved by several utilities to procure and apply SL-1 coatings. Since these coatings are considered to be safety related in nature, the highest level of quality control and assurance is used in their application.
EMC has a trained staff of applicators that are qualified to apply by spray brush, touch-up and roller both Keeler and Long products and Carboline products.
EMC works with both Carboline and Keeler and Long to ensure that we are applying the coatings to the manufacturer’s standards. This includes their training of EMC applicators on specific coating systems and their approval of our application procedures. EMC employs an industry recognized third party inspector to check all.htmlects of the coating application.
- EMC wins business of the year award.
- EMC safety milestones.
- EMC is going digital!
- EMC maintenance moves online!
- EMC receives radioactive license amendment 7
- EMC awarded HRSD Gold Award!
- Here we grow again!
- EMC has recently expanded its' Engineering capabilities.
- EMC presented award for SKF Certified Rebuilder.
- Baker DX-12 (Motor winding and surge tester)
- EMC acquires XRF Equipment (Thermo Niton XL2 Gold).
- EMC acquires PDMA MCE (Motor Circuit Evaluator).