EMC has a dedicated pump repair facility located in Chesapeake Virginia capable of handling pumps of very large diameters and weighing over 60 tons. Our pump engineers and technicians can also perform rebuilds and repairs at your location.
EMC Pumps Comprehensive Capabilities
- Inspection, troubleshooting and problem solving
- Turnkey pump removal, transportation, installation, alignment and start-up
- Vibration analysis and laser alignment
- Field Machining
- Complete disassembly, cleaning and inspection
- Comprehensive repairs including remanufacturing OEM parts and components to original or better than original materials specifications
- CMM aided reverse engineering
- Precision dynamic balancing of individual components and rotating assemblies
- Modernization and upgrades including new shafts, bearings, impellers and wear ring materials
- Modernization, repair and upgrades of connected equipment including gearboxes, couplings and motors
- In house media blasting
- Non-destructive testing, including liquid dye penetration, mag particle and ultrasonic
- Engineered coating systems for improved service life and efficiency
- Certified weld program and welders
- Vertical and horizontal pump repair
- Casing repair and re-machining
- Custom design, re-design and machining
- Rotating equipment repair and manufacturing
- New Stator & rotor fabrication
- Welding and steel fabrication
- Specialty coating services
- Repair & manufacturing of Babbitt bearings
- Non-destructive testing services
- Contracting: Master Electrician
- Engineering: Process design, electrical design, estimating & field management
- Preventive & predictive maintenance
- Motor testing
- Infrared thermography
- Troubleshooting: Motors, Generators, Controls, etc.
- Authorized Service Center for Toshiba variable speed drives
- Dry Ice Cleaning
- Rewinding in Place
- Vibration analysis: Monitoring trending & analysis
- Laser alignment
- In-place dynamic balancing
- Mechanical troubleshooting: Pumps, gearboxes, turbines, shafts & spindles
- On-site repairs
- Climate controlled storage facility
- Monthly preventative maintenance preformed on stored customer equipment
- EMC safety milestones.
- EMC is going digital!
- EMC maintenance moves online!
- EMC receives radioactive license amendment 7
- EMC awarded HRSD Gold Award!
- Here we grow again!
- EMC has recently expanded its' Engineering capabilities.
- EMC presented award for SKF Certified Rebuilder.
- Baker DX-12 (Motor winding and surge tester)
- EMC acquires XRF Equipment (Thermo Niton XL2 Gold).
- EMC acquires PDMA MCE (Motor Circuit Evaluator).