EMC Power Distribution Department provides Unsurpassed Quality and Experience in the maintaining and upgrading of your Power Distribution Equipment. We can service your equipment from Low Voltage to Substation 220KV Voltage.
Power Distribution Equipment is often the most neglected, yet important, piece of equipment in your facility.
EMC can help you avoid and prevent power outages & costly downtime before it is too late!
EMC Power Distribution Comprehensive Capabilities
FULL SUBSTATION TESTING, SERVICE& REPAIR
- Power circuit breakers, SF6 gas, Vacuum & oil breakers to 230 KV
- Voltage regulators, tap changers
- Control systems (functional testing)
- Acceptance testing, start-up
- Ground grid testing
- KWH meter testing
- Transformer inspection and testing up to 230 KV
- Doble (Power Factor) test of windings & bushings
- Megger insulation & TTR testv
- Oil analysis
- Infrared analysis of energized units
SWITCHGEAR TESTING, REPAIR& OVERHAUL
- Molded case circuit breakers
- Switchgear & circuit breakers (air & vacuum) up to 15 KV
- Protective relay & instrument testing
- Replacement breakers & parts (new and obsolete)
- Turnkey projects - switchgear/transformers
- Start-up services & training
- Testing and calibration of electromechanical & electronic protective relays
- Design & install retrofits of older protection schemes to new microprocessor based protection relays
- Climate controlled storage facility
- Monthly preventative maintenance preformed on stored customer equipment
- EMC safety milestones.
- EMC is going digital!
- EMC maintenance moves online!
- EMC receives radioactive license amendment 7
- EMC awarded HRSD Gold Award!
- Here we grow again!
- EMC has recently expanded its' Engineering capabilities.
- EMC presented award for SKF Certified Rebuilder.
- Baker DX-12 (Motor winding and surge tester)
- EMC acquires XRF Equipment (Thermo Niton XL2 Gold).
- EMC acquires PDMA MCE (Motor Circuit Evaluator).