EMC has qualified electrical and mechanical field service technicians to analyze and solve your problems. EMC can respond 24/7 with personnel and equipment to locations around the world.
EMC Field Services Comprehensive Capabilities
- Contracting: Master Electrician
- Engineering: Process design, electrical design, estimating & field management
- Preventive & predictive maintenance
- Motor testing
- Infrared thermography
- Troubleshooting: Motors, Generators, Controls, etc.
- Authorized Service Center for Toshiba variable speed drives
- Dry Ice Cleaning
- Rewinding in Place
- Vibration analysis: Monitoring trending & analysis
- Laser alignment
- In-place dynamic balancing
- Mechanical troubleshooting: Pumps, gearboxes, turbines, shafts & spindles
- On-site repairs
Power Distribution Services
FULL SUBSTATION TESTING, SERVICE& REPAIR
- Power circuit breakers, SF6 gas, Vacuum & oil breakers to 230 KV
- Voltage regulators, tap changers
- Control systems (functional testing)
- Acceptance testing, start-up
- Ground grid testing
- KWH meter testing
- Transformer inspection and testing up to 230 KV
- Doble (Power Factor) test of windings & bushings
- Megger insulation & TTR testv
- Oil analysis
- Infrared analysis of energized units
SWITCHGEAR TESTING, REPAIR& OVERHAUL
- Molded case circuit breakers
- Switchgear & circuit breakers (air & vacuum) up to 15 KV
- Protective relay & instrument testing
- Replacement breakers & parts (new and obsolete)
- Turnkey projects - switchgear/transformers
- Start-up services & training
- Testing and calibration of electromechanical & electronic protective relays
- Design & install retrofits of older protection schemes to new microprocessor based protection relays
- EMC safety milestones.
- EMC is going digital!
- EMC maintenance moves online!
- EMC receives radioactive license amendment 7
- EMC awarded HRSD Gold Award!
- Here we grow again!
- EMC has recently expanded its' Engineering capabilities.
- EMC presented award for SKF Certified Rebuilder.
- Baker DX-12 (Motor winding and surge tester)
- EMC acquires XRF Equipment (Thermo Niton XL2 Gold).
- EMC acquires PDMA MCE (Motor Circuit Evaluator).