Excellence in Service & Customer Commitment
EMC is experiencing growth in all of our business lines. To sustain this growth we are always looking for high quality personnel to add to our staff.
Please feel free to look through the available position listings and fill out an online application. We welcome resumes from all disciplines relating to our business lines.
Please do not hesitate to submit a resume even if there are no current openings that match your skills.
Electric Motor Winder (Multiple Openings)
- Knowledge of rewinding 3 phase form coil and random wound stators
- Knowledge of rewinding DC armatures and fields
- Familiarity with electrical test equipment (i.e. surge tester, low resistance bridge, multimeter, megohmeter, ampmeter, voltmeter)
- Familiarity with electrical tests (i.e. surge test, hi-pot test, checking polarity and resistance on windings, taking megger readings)
High school graduate or equivalent
- Must provide own basic hand tools (testing equipment is provided by the company)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and able to stand/walk for extended periods
- Must be willing to work overtime
- Must pass background check
Complete and submit your EMC application online:
Alternatively you may print and complete our employment application and send as attachment along with your resume to our H.R. Department for review to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to career listings
- EMC safety milestones.
- EMC is going digital!
- EMC maintenance moves online!
- EMC receives radioactive license amendment 7
- EMC awarded HRSD Gold Award!
- Here we grow again!
- EMC has recently expanded its' Engineering capabilities.
- EMC presented award for SKF Certified Rebuilder.
- Baker DX-12 (Motor winding and surge tester)
- EMC acquires XRF Equipment (Thermo Niton XL2 Gold).
- EMC acquires PDMA MCE (Motor Circuit Evaluator).