Excellence in Service & Customer Commitment
EMC is experiencing growth in all of our business lines. To sustain this growth we are always looking for high quality personnel to add to our staff.
Please feel free to look through the available position listings and fill out an online application. We welcome resumes from all disciplines relating to our business lines.
Please do not hesitate to submit a resume even if there are no current openings that match your skills.
- Manufacture and make repairs per instruction and/or drawings
Operate all machine shop equipment
Operate overhead cranes and perform rigging
- Perform incoming and outgoing inspections
- Properly fill out all paperwork
Minimum 5 years experience operating milling machines, lathes, boring mills, and grinders
Must have ability to work with extremely close tolerances (i.e. .0005" to .001") and meet allotted timeframes
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Must be willing to work overtime
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and able to stand/walk for extended periods
- Must pass background check
Complete and submit your EMC application online:
Alternatively you may print and complete our employment application and send as attachment along with your resume to our H.R. Department for review to: email@example.com
Return to career listings
- EMC safety milestones.
- EMC is going digital!
- EMC maintenance moves online!
- EMC receives radioactive license amendment 7
- EMC awarded HRSD Gold Award!
- Here we grow again!
- EMC has recently expanded its' Engineering capabilities.
- EMC presented award for SKF Certified Rebuilder.
- Baker DX-12 (Motor winding and surge tester)
- EMC acquires XRF Equipment (Thermo Niton XL2 Gold).
- EMC acquires PDMA MCE (Motor Circuit Evaluator).