Excellence in Service & Customer Commitment
EMC is experiencing growth in all of our business lines. To sustain this growth we are always looking for high quality personnel to add to our staff.
Please feel free to look through the available position listings and fill out an online application. We welcome resumes from all disciplines relating to our business lines.
Please do not hesitate to submit a resume even if there are no current openings that match your skills.
- EMC uses a variety of coating for different application in pump and motor refurbishment including nuclear grade service level 1 coatings, specialized two-part epoxy coatings, and specialized electrical component coatings. The Coatings Engineer will be part of the Engineering Group and report to the Engineering Manager. The Coatings Engineer will be responsible for providing inspection services, expertise, and advice for all coatings operations at EMC.
- NACE Level 1 minimum, NACE Level 2, 3, or Nuclear Supplement a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 years of hands on inspection experience
- Minimum of 320 hours of nuclear coatings experience in a power plant
- Current or previous certification per ASTM D4527 as a Level 1 or Level 2
- Qualify or be qualified as a Level 3 Nuclear Grade Coatings Inspector
- Perform Nuclear Service Level Coatings Inspections and Certifications
- Qualify and supervise Level 1 and Level 2 Coatings Inspectors
- Train and qualify applicators
- Review Coating Specifications in RFP documents
- Review the current coatings methods and advise on techniques and application equipment that will enhance the quality of the coatings application work
- Interface with customers on coatings selection and application
- Maintain and manage the coatings inventory including shelf life planning
- Stay current on all regulations and requirements that apply to coatings
- Continue to be active in NACE and other coatings related trade groups
- Interface with the EMC QA Manager on coatings requirements
- Write and edit coatings application and inspections procedures as needed
nbsp;Return to career listings
- EMC safety milestones.
- EMC is going digital!
- EMC maintenance moves online!
- EMC receives radioactive license amendment 7
- EMC awarded HRSD Gold Award!
- Here we grow again!
- EMC has recently expanded its' Engineering capabilities.
- EMC presented award for SKF Certified Rebuilder.
- Baker DX-12 (Motor winding and surge tester)
- EMC acquires XRF Equipment (Thermo Niton XL2 Gold).
- EMC acquires PDMA MCE (Motor Circuit Evaluator).